Rooms & Suites
This 153 acre resort offers 111 comfortable waterfront guest rooms, with dramatic views of both the Chesapeake Bay and Miles River. Sit and enjoy the beautiful scenery from your private balcony or patio, available in all rooms.
All of our rooms include:
- Two extra-long double beds or one king bed is available as an upgrade at an additional cost (based on availability)
- 32" flat screen digital TV with cable
- Complimentary wireless internet
- A spacious bath
- Individually-controlled thermostat
- Keurig Coffee maker complete with gourmet coffees and teas
- Irons, ironing boards and hair dryers for your convenience
Don't forget to start your morning with our famous Eastern Shore Waterfront Breakfast Buffet.
Our suites are appointed with a king bed in the bedroom, a separate sitting room, and include a working fireplace. Here, it's tempting to unwind in the comfort of your room, indulge in the breathtaking waterfront view, curl up to a good book, or bask on a sunny balcony.
Looking for a more private and secluded setting, a point room may be a good fit. Our point rooms are situated on a small peninsula on the outer edge of our property. These rooms are one story cottage-style buildings and are closest to the water's edge. Some of these charming rooms also include wood-burning stoves.
Our Bayview or Standard rooms have the same great views and amenities as our Point rooms and feature two double beds.
Mid-November through the month of March: $119.99 to $209.99
April through mid-November: $209.99 to $309.99
Call us at 800.446.9066 or go to our Reservations Page for our current rates and specials.